The Country's Going to the Dogs - Literally :)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon it was a tactical vote :lol:
to show the likes of SC and the others that we have had enough of this rubbish on prime time saturday viewing (hammer)
i will admit i voted for the dog :lol: just for that reason =D>

I don't watch the program, but occasionally follow the links that appear here and there. I might find some of it entertaining, but I just can't stand SC. So, I almost piddIed myself when he made some derogatory remark about the vocal duo. When they walked on stage, I believe Cowell said to a fellow judge, 'Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse?' Then the guy started to sing! Sensational.

If you didn't see the particular episode..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsNlcr4frs4

I have to wonder about the voting public when they'd sooner watch a circus act, than a talented performer, who could well go far! Losing to a performing dog. How must that feel? :evil:

That's cruel Studders! Pick on a Rottweiler next time!
When I was a kid, I fired a peashooter at a Doberman. I saw the pea hit its backside, but never saw the pea again!
8)

Benchwayze":15v83xdy said:
That's cruel Studders!
It was for him John. He only needed double 18 to finish but he missed with his last throw. I finished with treble 20 - treble 20 - double top. He was gutted. He was also a sore loser, he did a dump on the 'ockey' .

\:D/

The last time I played darts Studders, my 'arrows' had feather-flights, brass bodies and weighed a ton! Still have them somewhere! 8)

Back