The Chop, Sky History (Sky 123)Thuesday 15th 9:00

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed Droogs, life is quite dull and a little bit depressing when you realise how "woke" everyone is these days. I have been informed that "b-----r m------r is inappropriate language, quite possibly it is, so we are back to two fat ladies, I stand corrected as your terminology still stands undeleted.
But I have already got next door's 8 year old to update MS Word to replace fat and ladies and he's gone off to bed now

What is the world coming to when you can't say the timeless description of "blubber Ladies" as a joke anymore...

200.gif

Cmon...

I got a message saying my post was deleted but i still see it? am i missing something? can we have a list of banned words on this forum now..or would that thread get too long and crash the forum?
Try place names:
Wastwater, Lake District
Scunthorpe
C0cks, Cornwall
Bell End, Worcestershire
Twatt, Shetland

I think it's just a case of someone reading too much Daily Mail and taking offense that a member may be offended by a non directed statement.
I'd get it if I had actually called a mod it, or an over-sensitive jumped up wally for example, but I'd never do that.

Last edited:
Oh dear .... 😰
After attempting to restore MS Word's dictionary, the WI have just told me that "I will never be asked to do the bingo calling for the Leith weight watchers club again"

Apparently "Twa Fat M******s" is a bit gauche 😲

Anyone remember Hometime, with Dean Johnston and Joanne Liebeler.

I used to watch it at lunchtime, seems a long time ago.

The contestant's dad has been found and said he's alive and well! His carer says son hasn't visited for many years.
The farther has short term memory loss. Hence he would only remember visits from many years ago. :cool:

The whole thing is a farce. And I have no idea who Barry Bucknell is or Norm for that matter.

But it wasn't he who said it, it was his carer.
I know, But that doesn't work for the joke.

I am finding it hard to take this whole thing seriously now. It will soon be part of Lee Mack's stand up routine. You couldn't make it up. At least I can now recognise a white supremacist when I see one. I am guessing he doesn't fully buy in to BLM.

Latest posts

Back