The Chop, Sky History (Sky 123)Thuesday 15th 9:00

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would appear Sky history has taken the show off air whilst they investigate the numerous symbols he is sporting. You learn something every day as I had never heard of these white supremacy symbols.

It would appear Sky history has taken the show off air whilst they investigate the numerous symbols he is sporting. You learn something every day as I had never heard of these white supremacy symbols.
So someone else could get the chop!!!

i believe Peter they would have had a different era/theme each week

So i just flicked through this show on YT and the "nutter" in question seems like a decent bloke, giving the coloured guy a hug, that isn't something a white supremacist would dream of. but what do i know...........burn the witches?

Why what's wrong with using ladies?

Thanks for the number explanation I had no clue at all about that

So i just flicked through this show on YT and the "nutter" in question seems like a decent bloke, giving the coloured guy a hug, that isn't something a white supremacist would dream of. but what do i know...........burn the witches?
I think you're right and he did come across as a friendly enough sort of bloke.

In any event, with all those tattoos, he's surely a blue supremacist.

As for the prog: the actual woodworking was quite interesting (as you would expect) and I was impressed that the contenders could produce work under time pressure without any of them going to pieces.

The only annoying bit was the format of the show. Media types seem to be generally uncreative and conformist. I think I would have preferred something a bit more intelligent. Does it really need a commentator (although he was (very) mildly amusing)? And what was the bloke who accompanied the bloke in the hat in the workshop supposed to be contributing?

the bald tattooed guy cracks me up, the master carver man seems to know what he's doing and he's pretending he doesn't. I'm not sure I'll watch any other episodes but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Apparently the number tattoos are all just an unfortunate coincidence! To commemorate the death of his father in 1988 he decided to have 88 tattood on his face so that whenever he looks in the mirror he'll be reminded, not of his father, but of the year he died! Makes perfect sense.
This'd be the same father quoted in the Daily Mail today as saying "I'm not dead..." :D

0bf0d51c17a3fc51b81c6a2936ec18fa.png

So it is now ‘officially’ pulled due to the tattoos potentially being racist. The Chop: Sky pulls TV woodwork show over contestant's tattoos

I wish that before it aired we had run a sweepstake on why we thought the program would have been pulled/not renewed for a 2nd season.

My money would have been poor format or Lee Mack, I doubt we would have got to ‘white supremacy facial tattoos’.

Seems they have cocked up big time, I guess no one will be voted white, sorry best wood worker.

Pete

I AM GETTING A LITTLE cheesed OFF AT HAVING MY POSTS DELETED
Indeed Droogs, life is quite dull and a little bit depressing when you realise how "woke" everyone is these days. I have been informed that "b-----r m------r is inappropriate language, quite possibly it is, so we are back to two fat ladies, I stand corrected as your terminology still stands undeleted.

I got a message saying my post was deleted but i still see it? am i missing something? can we have a list of banned words on this forum now..or would that thread get too long and crash the forum?

Anyone got a link to an ep on YouTube, quick search only revealed trailers
They have been taken down due to controversy about neo-nazis celebrating when their dad died 4 years before they were born and stuff like that pl;astered all over their face

Back