The chess board commission

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shankat

Established Member
Reaction score
I was recently asked by very good friends to make them a family chess board. I may have gone over the top a little as they gave me complete design freedom. However, I hope they like it and it lasts many generations. By the way, the timber is panga panga, maple and paduak. D5D8BE35-818A-4ADC-8650-34401B36AD06.jpeg430917F2-36D2-4F43-8BDA-170C9557E1D1.jpegA6089919-9513-4F11-A71C-46162AB66ACB.jpeg7BEBEA44-8748-45E7-9B26-53D1C2FCA9A5.jpeg

Very nice.
I bought SWMBO a chess table for Christmas, she was very happy.

I was recently asked by very good friends to make them a family chess board. I may have gone over the top a little as they gave me complete design freedom. However, I hope they like it and it lasts many generations. By the way, the timber is panga panga, maple and paduak.View attachment 126778View attachment 126779View attachment 126780View attachment 126781
Very nice. I sometimes get asked if I make chess pieces to go with games tables etc, I don't, two things either a) if you are interested I can send the client your way or b) ill handle them and will buy them from you.
Obviously this all contingent on you being happy to do so. If so feel free to PM me

Sean.

Very nice. I sometimes get asked if I make chess pieces to go with games tables etc, I don't, two things either a) if you are interested I can send the client your way or b) ill handle them and will buy them from you.
Obviously this all contingent on you being happy to do so. If so feel free to PM me

Sean.
Thanks for the offer Shaun but I’ll pass if you don’t mind. I don’t particularly like doing them to be honest and I have a few other projects on the go keeping me more than busy. Appreciate the thought though
thanks

Thanks for the offer Shaun but I’ll pass if you don’t mind. I don’t particularly like doing them to be honest and I have a few other projects on the go keeping me more than busy. Appreciate the thought though
thanks
Hi Shankat, no problem at all, totally get where your coming from, they are a pain in the proverbial !

Latest posts

Back