The BEST 'silly person' Compilation

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think my favourite is still Brian Harvey running over himself whilst driving a few years ago

gregmcateer":19b7o4sa said:
Bl**dy hell!
I had my hands over my mouth the whole way through - that is quite astonishing.

Greg

+1 YE GODS! :shock:

They need to do another of these videos showing each clip followed by the relevant medical report!

Vormulac":1ew3h1kz said:
gregmcateer":1ew3h1kz said:
Bl**dy hell!
I had my hands over my mouth the whole way through - that is quite astonishing.

Greg

+1 YE GODS! :shock:

They need to do another of these videos showing each clip followed by the relevant medical report!

Or morticians report!

Bl**dy Hell

I'm having second thoughts about our holiday if that's how they "respect" firearms :shock:

My stomach is hurting from laughing. Does that make me a bad person?

YEP :roll: - but me too :oops:

I have just watched this in the hotel lobby, sides are sore with laughter, other people are looking at me like I'm stupid, that was so funny.

Stew

The Americans seem to have no comprehension of danger! :roll: must be something in the genes. :lol: Very hilarious though.

Clearly the vast majority are sub morons, strangely I found it difficult to laugh.

Darwinism in action - for every one survivor caught on video there are two who didn't make it - let's just hope they didn't manage to pass on their genes before the final curtain fell !

newt":2ugu6gjj said:
Clearly the vast majority are sub morons, strangely I found it difficult to laugh.
Same here Pete for lots of them...only mildly amusing is about all I could muster - Rob

Latest posts

Back