The bandsaw has not been used in months........

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Devonwoody
Yes that site is one that you have to keep going back to, as its updated constantly. Mind you, it will take you a while to catch up as there is so much material on there.

John

Knot Competent":1xavnw2d said:
I can't imagine having a band-saw like that and not using it for months...
Ermm... Can you imagine having a bandsaw like this and not using it for months? You wouldn't think it likely would you? Sigh. :(

Cheers, Alf

Hi folks

Sorry guys - I haven't had time to pay much attention to woodwork lately, or anything else come to that. I belong to a large forum which has a number of members who are socially rather vulnerable and a short while ago I was appointed as a moderator. There's an awful lot happening behind the scenes with this forum, including police liaison and dealing with people who are at high risk of self harm. It's very rewarding (albeit stressful, demanding and unpaid) work and I simply haven't had time for woodwork in ages.

I'm still dropping in to see what's happening here but my own workshop's very quiet. If anyone asks questions on something that I think might fall within my speciallised area of woodwork, I'll try to help out.

Keep the faith :) .

Yours

Gill

Back