• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Anarchist's Tool Chest by Christopher Schwarz - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynne

Established Member
Reaction score
I was given this book as a Christmas present a couple of years ago and whilst a really interesting read, it isn't my type of book and so I have only read it the once and it has been languishing with my other woodworking books.
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg

The book is in excellent condition with only a minor mark on a facing page (it came that way as new).

There is a review on Dictum: -
"The title comes across as rather poetic, on second thought, though, it hits the nail on the head. In this book, Christopher Schwarz, the internationally known author and woodworker, summarizes necessary and unnecessary developments of tools in the area of woodworking. The result is a list of tools that is reduced to the utmost minimum required for meeting the greatest challenges and that you can fit into one single tool chest. Apart from providing instructions on how to build a suitable storage box for tools (i.e. the anarchist’s tool chest), the book also helps a lot in making the right purchase decisions in a frequently unmanageable supply of products.
Like all books from Lost Art Press, "The Anarchist's Tool Chest," is printed and bound in the United States on acid-free 60# paper. The 6" x 9" hardcover is Smythe sewn and covered in linen. This book is 494 pages and includes a full index."

I've had a good search around and the best price I can find in the UK is £39.50 + shipping from Classic Handtools Classic Handtools catalogue.
I'm asking £30 + postage / shipping - payment by bank transfer or PayPal Gift (buyer pays fees).
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 851
Back