The 4th anual Macmillan cancer charity open workshop event

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm helping a mate move house but if I get done early enough I'll try to make it!

A big thanks to Richard, Kate and everyone else involved in what was another smashing day out I’m sure everyone who attended would agree.

A record amount was raised for Macmillan, people like Richard himself and Bill Carter shared their knowledge freely with us lesser mortals, a great time was generally had by all and all this not to mention that the odd sausage roll and bit of rock cake may also have been consumed by oafs and others alike (thank you Mrs. Arnold). Counting down the days to next year.

Was a great day out as usual and more popular than ever I think.
Hope Richard and Kate have recovered from what must be very hard work from their point of view.

Six thousand and something from the auction plus donations from the day (they hadn’t been counted when we all sauntered off). Great fun and a worthy cause. What’s not to like?

Don’t know to be honest. Perhaps Richard will share a link if there is one when he’s next on?

Hi folks. Well, the dust has settled, the workshop is back to normal (well our workshop will probably never be described as normal!), and the 4th annual charity open workshop is over. But what a day we had! It's hard to put into words how grateful Kate and myself are for the amazing support you all gave us, but suffice to say we were yet again bowled over by everyone's kindness and generosity. I'm not going to mention names, as each and every one of you who supported us deserve our love and admiration. I do however want to give special thanks to my wonderful wife Kate Arnold because without her help and encouragement, none of this would ever happen..
Thank you from a very tired, but very happy Richard, and Kate
We haven't got an overall total as yet, but it will be well over £7,000 this year

For those of you who may still want to donate to this worthy cause, here is the link to the just giving page www.justgiving.com/fundraising/richard-arnold9
ZwDSZbU.jpg

F8Phl8D.jpg

SwWjCkD.jpg

DUEWIkj.jpg

That's a fantastic total! I am sorry I couldn't make it as well.

Pete

Back