Thats it I give up !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
After fitting out my 12 x 8 log cabin for woodworking

I put all the machines in and now I cant get in :twisted:

I have to face reality its never going to happen as I dont have enough room so will be selling it all off :(

Just keep my hand tools and try with them

Will continue with the turning as I have room for that :mrgreen:

This is what it looks like :roll:

Attachments

• IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 359
Blister":377rl758 said:
I have to face reality its never going to happen as I dont have enough room so will be selling it all off :(

I'll have the Jet wide sander thingie and the bobbin sander. Hang on though #-o #-o ...then I'd have the same problem as you :mrgreen: - Rob

woodbloke":2fpl9grv said:
Blister":2fpl9grv said:

I'll have the Jet wide sander thingie and the bobbin sander. Hang on though #-o #-o ...then I'd have the same problem as you :mrgreen: - Rob

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Lee J":1r61ddjr said:
time to move house?

Already tried that

Sold my house and found another with a huge garden

Just about to exchange contracts and had a phone call from the estate agents telling me my buyer has decided not to buy after 12 weeks

So that cost me £1200 in fees :twisted:

Could you build a second storey onto the shed, or perhaps excavate a cellar under it? Or both - that would triple the floor area.

Blister,

My shop is poky at 17 feet x 9 feet.

I just have the 3 foot wide aisle along the centre in which to work.
I ain't selling anything, as long as it isn't against the law to set up a work table on my drive!

If I were you Blister I'd just decide what machine is the least used, and sell that.

I don't use my planer/thicknesser as much as I could, and I can always buy prepared timber. Selling that would give a stack of space to use. Trouble is if I sold it, I'd probably buy a smaller one, or a nice table saw!

It's the way we are my friend. We are woodworkers. We have to have the gear, even if we have no idea (in my case,)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back