That Lovely Man from Brimarc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
When I was forced to go to the Ally pally show with that man Philly I did a lot of browsing at the brimarc stand (only came away with 3 carry bags).

I took the opportunity to talk to martin about a little problem I had with the holding down attachments on my Veritas router table fence.

martin promised to look into this for me and a few e-mails later the bits duly arrived and to my surprize not invoice.

I guess the intent of this post is to thank Martin publicly for the outstanding service he gave me.

Thanks Martin, I'll be along on Friday with my piggy bank, thank god its pocket money day.

I also bought some stuff from them and had a bit missing, they sent it the next day excellent service!

I wish all retailers would learn

Thanks though we usually try to maintain this sort of service all the time. If we don't please pm me.

I have to say I don't do this stuff directly and have a team of people who try their best to help. Thanks to them.

See you at Yandles.

Back