Thankyou and hello!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naxie

Established Member
Reaction score
Having been an avid reader of the UKWorkshop forums for some months now firstly I'd like to say thankyou for all the excellent advice, ideas and inspiration I have gained from here.

I thought I'd share news of my latest woodworking addiction, scroll sawing!

After reading about some of the wonderful projects that some of you have been doing, I thought I'd take the plunge and order my first scroll saw. This was sat in a rather large box waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Wednesday and I finally got around to unboxing it and setting it up on Friday afternoon. I must say, I absolutely love it!

My little lad is poorly and rather fed up at the moment with chicken pox so I thought I'd combine my first practice cuts with something to cheer him up out of some old ply offcuts I had lying around.

Looks like I have a busy weekend coming up as he has already ordered some more!

Regards to all,

Ed

Attachments

• TRex.JPG
    TRex.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 542
  • Tri.JPG
    Tri.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 542
Thanks Blister, I ended up going for the ex-21 in the end. I was tempted at the ex-30 but as my workshop is in my garage, I am limited for space and it was just too big for where it needed to go.

Regards,

Ed

Back