Thanks CHJ

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here it is in all it's glory in a tidy workshop at last. Won't be long before it is put to the test now.
inplacewithradialarm7fo.jpg

sxlalan":3cn39fqz said:
Great looking table but what is slick strip?

Its this stuff - super slippy Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic - available in plate form or self-adhesive strip - wood fair wizzes over it.

Richard

Hi Neil, At the moment there is no infeed support but I intend fitting a aluminium track to the top of the fence for featherboards and such. The top is 36" so will support most of what I will put through it I am making some featherboards up at the moment though.

nice job mialee

why did youy fit the plat so far back on the top though? surrly you cannot move the fence very far back from the cutter before ist is not supported?

Hi Tony, the fence may look a long way back but it isn't really. I still have a good 6" of travel on the fence which is ample for most routing jobs I think you will agree. If I need to rout anything bigger than this I can always fit a guide to the other side or in the mitre slot. I do not envisage any work that will need the fence more than 6" back from the cutter though.

Back