Thank you Lord

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I had a call from one of my customers today asking if I would like top go to see the Wales England game on Saturday. Would I? Wow, I was ecstatic. Old Trafford here I come.

The only shame is that we'll get heavily beaten. Oh dear, but I won't let it spoil a good day out with the LOML. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":yuopnz4c said:
The only shame is that we'll get heavily beaten. Oh dear, but I won't let it spoil a good day out with the LOML. :wink:

Don't bank on it. Sven will probably put Owen on the field so England will be down to 10 men at the start. And Beckham won't be returning to form so maybe 9 men with the white shirts. If Rooney is on form then add 0.5 men.

If Giggsy turns up and turns on then anything's possible IMHO. I'm not really up on the Welsh team but I don't think I'd give them the no-hopers medal just yet. England are more than capable of lowering their game.

Andrew

Newbie_Neil":2kofp82r said:
Hi all

I had a call from one of my customers today asking if I would like top go to see the Wales England game on Saturday. Would I? Wow, I was ecstatic. Old Trafford here I come.

Cheers
Neil

Well done, so your customer is taking you out on his corporate entertainment account? Isn't is supposed to be the other way around :wink:

And getting to take Mrs_Noobie_Neil is very generous. :lol: I guess it's good perk to make up for all these long hours you've been putting in at work. (I know this, 'cos you've only been on the forum about twice in the last 2 months!!! :shock: ).

Latest posts

Back