Thai-food-online caution

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought some fresh Thai herbs etc from this company. They were out-of-stock on one item but didn't bother to call me to ask what I wanted to do....wait or substitute etc. As this was the one key item I was after, found that not very helpful. Especially at £6 for P&P. The kaffir lime leaves had fermented and unusable.

Two emails have gone unanswered. Their phone seems to either be permanently engaged or goes to an answering machine.

So my advice is - use them with caution.

If anyone can recommend a good online source of Thai ingredients I'd appreciate it!

Tesco I hate the place - I was ripped off twice by misleading special offers this morning!!

Rod

If you google chinese supermarket worcestershire there are loads so just visit your local one and see the items before you buy them.

Problem I have is I always end up spending a small fortune there.

Elapid":1rjku9pf said:
If you google chinese supermarket worcestershire there are loads so just visit your local one and see the items before you buy them.

I've been to the Asian shop in Worcester but their supplies are limited.

RogerS":35oq0bkd said:
Elapid":35oq0bkd said:

I've been to the Asian shop in Worcester but their supplies are limited.

Fair enough. Thought I would mention as at least down my way some people aren't aware of Chinese Supermarkets as they always seem to be tucked away on industrial estates or down side streets.

Good luck finding a decent supplier. If you find one that sells a decent range of Korean goods I would very appreciate it if you let me know.

Back