Tests..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomaskennedy

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems after trawling through countless GCSE exams, i am faced with yet another test :?

I applied for a job at a local cabinet makers, quite a big firm, but i shant post the name, just incase it's not allowed! :shock:

Being a shy person it took me all morning just to pluck up the courage to call them back :oops:

Everything was fine, and the guy i spoke to was really nice, he told me that i would have to go in tommorow morning for a TEST :evil: ...

So any ideas what the test might be on/about?

They said that if i pass the test, i would get an interview!

Any ideas?

Ta, Tom

Tom

Whatever it is, the best of luck.

Quite often these sort of tests have absolutely nothing to do with the job. They are designed to show you're not a complete numpty and have the apptitude to do the job.

Don't fret about it, just relax and tell yourself you have all the necessary qualities to handle whatever they throw at you and you'll do fine.

Jeff

Most companies now hold apptitude tests. I wouldn't worry. It will be all common sense stuff. Maybe some basic arithmetic, health and safety, work practises and other work related stuff.

Question 1: This Ship sank on its maiden voyage, complete its name T*****C.

Question 2: How many people died when the Titanic sank?

Question 3: What were their names and addresses?

j/k

Dennis

So the story goes, the captain of the Titanic gave the wrong instruction when he saw the iceberg..saying Full Astern. This had the effct of removing any form of steerage since he then lost forward momentum. If he'd said Full Speed Ahead and swung the ship hard over, chances are they'd have missed.

...or so the story goes

Jorden":359kaeuf said:
Question 1: This Ship sank on its maiden voyage, complete its name T*****C.

Question 2: How many people died when the Titanic sank?

Question 3: What were their names and addresses?

j/k

Dennis

lol,

Thanks for the Good Lucks :D .... Still a bit nervous but it's their loss at the end of the day :p :shock:

Ta, Tom

Back