Ten Years On

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llangatwgnedd

Established Member
Reaction score
Ten year ago tonight, Charley came on the UK Woodworking MSN site and announced that he has developed wood working forum called UKWorkshop.

Postings on UKWorkshop was very slow at the begin, but when Jester started posting, that's when the forum really took off to what it is today.

I just like to thank all past and present moderators for total unpaid commitment that they have give over the last ten years.

Sawdustalley,Davel, Gill, Alf, Philly, Newbie Neil, Chris Knight, Chas, Mikec and last but not least Noel.

I have left one out as I couldn't stand the little show off.

Also Thanks to that spotty faced Seventeen year old (at the time) Charley.

Sawdust Producer

houtslager":p6se5ulu said:
Blimey, have we been posting our drivel on line for that many years phew ? :shock: :twisted: =D> =D> =D> =D>

K

PS; HERE'S TO THE NEXT 10 YEARS :eek:ccasion5:

Not sure if I will last ten years but I am quite capable of posting drivel. :)

I originally signed into a forum managed I think by Record Tools, that forum was mainly to discuss their tools and problems. Two years later I stumbled into Ukworkshop and over the past 8 years I have almost all mornings signed in here.

I was retired and the forum and its members have made it a very happy retirement and an incentive to keep active over those years.

The Australian forum was also a pleasant experience, three times members there invited me to visit and been my hosts, also came to very much needed aid and assistance after an unfortunate accident whilst in Oz.

So good wsihes to everyone and look forward to the future.

llangatwgnedd":2pyrzmfo said:
Ten year ago tonight, Charley came on the UK Woodworking MSN site and announced that he has developed wood working forum called UKWorkshop.

Ah thank you - was trying to think of where UK Woodworking had moved to earlier when replying to a post. MSN Groups of course, how could I forget?! I wonder if anyone managed to get an archive of the messages before MSN switched to Live?

Back