Tell me what your choice would be!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Kreg KMS7101 Precision Miter Gauge on my Record Power 350 Sabre band saw. Not cheap but it does a good job and I like the quick select system for commonly used angles.

I use the Kreg KMS7101 Precision Miter Gauge on my Record Power 350 Sabre band saw. Not cheap but it does a good job and I like the quick select system for commonly used angles.
Looks great and not as pricey as expected but the mitre slot on the R P 350s is not standard, my bandsaw arrived with a standard mitre gauge but it didn’t fit , I was sent a replacement which is a lot narrower but it’s pretty useless. Can’t recall the exact dimensions but needless to say my incra 1000se will of course not fit my b/s 🥲

I have the Record BS300. No problems with it in ~10 years.
I changed the tyres (still not sure it was needed) which needs ... muscle.
I slack the blade tension off after use (OK, when I remember), which is *stiff*.
I'm more than happy with it. Never coughed, even with chunky stuff being fed through,
I think it is adequately powered and 90% of the time used for thinner stuff anyway.

Back