Teknatool Nova 3000 electrical problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil_symonds

Reaction score
Hello everyone. About 9 months ago I posted that I had a problem with my woodworking lathe. Teknova 3000. I eventually had the motherboard replaced and now it shows voltage overload-still won’t work. I am looking for a local electrician near Warminster UK to come and sort out the problem. If you are that person please contact me.

Attachments

• AAB92291-08E2-4810-A505-B18316F321D1.jpeg
    AAB92291-08E2-4810-A505-B18316F321D1.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for your contact. I have tried the two local dealers and neither can help - they sell but no follow up. I have emailed Nova in the hope they can help? Many thanks I will keep you posted. Phil

Hi Phil

did you get it sorted? I have the 1642 version- Record used to sell. Have you tried their technical department?

I have built a few guitar amps over the years and repaired a couple. I am not promising anything, but if all else fails we could troubleshoot the problem together. We might be able to work out if it’s rad or just very poorly.

My guess is that it will be repairable, even if the pcb has issues.

I will have a look for a schematic online - the electronic blueprint of the circuit.

As I am at the opposite end of the country, I can’t pop over, but if there’s something I can help with, I would be delighted.

Cheers
Steve

Back