Tapatalk

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harbo

In Memorium
Reaction score
Tapatalk has "upgraded" again on my iPhone and has brought in The Cloud. Cannot see any reason for this or am I missing something?

Rod

Rod on my IPad it provides 5 GB of free storage, useful if you have to recover all the apps and data.

Pete yes I know about the Cloud which Apple brought out with Lion and OS5, it's why the latest Tapatalk upgrade has brought it into its Access Page.
Cannot see what I would want to store say from this Forum in the Cloud.
As I said am I missing something?
Screen Shot of page below:

Tapatalk has also linked to some Photo Recognition photos of mine that iTunes wasn't supposed to have transferred to my phone ie they don't show up when I go into my photo roll, but show up when I go through Tapatalk to access them- very odd.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334010303.837127.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334010303.837127.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 261
Photo uploads. You can upload photos directly from your camera on the phone to a thread in the forum. As this forum will only let you upload very small photos directly to the forum your native camera resolution is far to big. On my Android phone, when upload photos via the tapatalk app it would give me the option have the photo hosted with tapatalk. I bet this upgrade and tapatalk using the cloud instead is just for this and maybe even videos if this forum supports them. My forum supports videos and mine works with tapatalk so I bet there are many forums that would make use of this extra storage. Even forums for music could talk advantage from the cloud.

Harbo":hzjj35ht said:
Pete yes I know about the Cloud which Apple brought out with Lion and OS5, it's why the latest Tapatalk upgrade has brought it into its Access Page.
Cannot see what I would want to store say from this Forum in the Cloud.
As I said am I missing something?
Screen Shot of page below:

Tapatalk has also linked to some Photo Recognition photos of mine that iTunes wasn't supposed to have transferred to my phone ie they don't show up when I go into my photo roll, but show up when I go through Tapatalk to access them- very odd.

Rod I agree it is odd, I assume you were not given an option, eg it just appeared.

Pete, no choice it just appeared?
I logged into the two Cloud accounts and now seem to have duplicate accounts except the Cloud ones are in lower case and have been moved up and the Cloud section has disappeared?
Everything else seems identical?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334070436.837371.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334070436.837371.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 220

Latest posts

Back