Take a seat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I started at 10am this morning working on this rush job of a toybox seat. I got everything finished apart from fitting the soft closers and routing the name on the front. Not bad going I thought. :D
DSCN2703.jpg

Good grief!

I think you'll have to change your sig to something different - you seem to be able to do so much in the time available!

Mailee

Are you sure you have not been in a time warp for a week ..... maybe it was 10 a.m. on 18 Oct not 25 Oct that you started?

Anyway good work, well done.

I look forward to seeing how you tackle the routing of the name.

I think it must be all the coffee I drink charlie, :lol: As for the name I rout them free hand. I print out the letters from the computer and then trace them onto the wood and follow the lines with the router. I have made a few signs this way in the past. HTH. :wink:

I got the name routed on the toybox this morning and this afternoon the soft closers arrived so I got those fitted and the box finished. :wink:
Softclosersfitted.jpg

mailee":38ljso73 said:
As for the name I rout them free hand. I print out the letters from the computer and then trace them onto the wood and follow the lines with the router. I have made a few signs this way in the past. HTH. :wink:
...braver man than me Mailee. One slip, or a sneeze and it's game over! :D.

goldeneyedmonkey":7zg6i97g said:
mailee":7zg6i97g said:
As for the name I rout them free hand. I print out the letters from the computer and then trace them onto the wood and follow the lines with the router. I have made a few signs this way in the past. HTH. :wink:
...braver man than me Mailee. One slip, or a sneeze and it's game over! :D.
It wouldn't be the first time! :roll: Luckily with these boxes the letters are large enough not to worry about. I have messed up a sign before though.

Latest posts

Back