Tacwise C1832v air nailer review

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bourbon

Established Member
Reaction score
Having got this last week, I finally got to try my new toy out today. I Have an older Machine Mart pioneer compressor with a small tank on it. It was set to around 45 psi. The air connection is a standard euro connector, Which is the same as the Aldi air accessory pack, so that's what I used. Nails were from Toolstation and I chose to use 25mm ones. The 18 in the title refers to the gauge of nail and the 32 is the maximum length you can use.
OK, on setting it up, It is intuitive to use, press the cartridge release button and it slides open, place your chosen nails in and slide shut. I found you have to hold the button down to return to the closed position. Place the gun on the work piece, push down and pull the trigger. Despite some reviews saying the head marks the workpiece, I didn't find this at all. the gun also drove the nail about 1/2 mm under the surface. I have already knocked a couple of boxes up with it to hold tools in.
I'm quite happy with my purchase which I got for £60 from TW Wholesale.

Last edited:
Back