Table Skittles Project - No Plans!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenB

Established Member
Reaction score
Who doesn't love table skittles?

I'm planning to make my own set, I'm thinking walnut, black felt and polished stainless steel/chrome (rather than oak, brass and green baize). Nice box joint corners.

Trouble is that I have no idea where to get the plans from, does anyone have an idea where I can go please?

The full size one is 2' x 3', I know that much.

Cheers

Last edited:
My Dad made one a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he just made it up but I'll try to remember to ask him next time I speak to him. It worked well (including pulling a lever to stand the skittles up again).

That's great, thanks, but I'm looking for the regulation size, which is 3' x 2' sits in a tray and without the strings please?

I can't help you in that case. The one my Dad made had the strings!

That's great, thanks, but I'm looking for the regulation size, which is 3' x 2' sits in a tray and without the strings please?

I know that there are lots of variations on a theme - exactly what game are you after? Is it the Northamptonshire bar game with cheeses to throw at the skittles?

I know that there are lots of variations on a theme - exactly what game are you after? Is it the Northamptonshire bar game with cheeses to throw at the skittles?

People in a pub throw cheese at skittles? I need to visit Northamptonshire to see this.

Do you mean this rather tame tabletop game:-
skittles 2.jpg

Or this:-

skittles 1.jpg

Much more fun but you need a pint on hand to make it worthwhile
Brian

This one pls

Attachments

• masters-league-size-bar-skittles-1-lg.jpg
    masters-league-size-bar-skittles-1-lg.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back