Table saws with blades that tilt to the left about £800

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lamond

Reaction score
Hi there can you tell me any nice table saws about £800 that have the blade tilting to the left as I want to get the incra table saw combo #2 and have been recommended this for safety Cheers Ross. Or does anybody have this incra system and can they tell me what saw they are using

All the modern table saws tilt to the left, its to prevent kickback.

With £800 you will be able to get a really decent saw. I personally like the Deft T30 sold by a guy called Richard through fleebay, but at the moment he only seems to have the Deft spindle moulder.

Ring him 07848 182601. Dont pay more than £800 for an ordinary cast iron top version or £900 for a gold top ( nickel alloyed top)

They are the exact same machine as the Laguna sold in the USA. check there website, it has good demo videos. Top class saw for the money with a 4hp motor

Also the SIP 01332 is recommended by many on this forum.

hope this helps.
Kev

If I want the blade to tilt away from the fence then I just fit the fence on the other side of the blade.
My saw (xcaliber) had mitre slots on both sides of the blade as well - very useful.

Bob

I'm struggling with the definition here; to my eye the SIP01332, just like the AX 10" & 12" tilt to the right. But I'm looking at the exposed portion of the blade. Is the convention that the tilt direction refers to the displacement of the lower [hidden] portion, or maybe it's when looking from the outfeed end? Like 9F I just slide the fence to where it's best suited, so the tilt direction is not an issue, but I'd like to know.

Serious query.

Back