Table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul c

Reaction score
hi to all,

just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with a company by the name of 'holy tek' . My reason for asking is an ebay add for a cast 10" table saw for £525 with sliding carriage. On the surface it looks very much like SIP and a few others i'm considering splashing out on. Would appreciate any recommendations anyone may have on this subject.

ps. cool site, saved me hunting around for dust extraction bits already.

thanks

Welcome Paul,

The HolyTek machines are indeed clones of SIP etc with subtle differences.
There made in Taiwan, they make a large range of different woodworking machines as well as tooling. They come with the CE certification.

HolyTek make machines and they or their customers badge them with their own name as appropriate. That's as much as I know I'm afraid.

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be aboard.

John, i think you have confirmed what i already suspected. as i don't yet have to make a living with it i'll probably give it a go. after all, i have read good reviews on similar sip gear and the ones i own now haven't dissapointed too much. can't help a little envy at the felder reference, but my bank manager is bigger than me. :cry:

Back