table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denvir

Established Member
Reaction score
hello everyone,Im looking at buying a new table saw . The one im looking at is a charnwood w619 8 inch but there a no reviews on them,can anyone shead some light on them.I have £500 to spend on one thank you

Do you need to buy new, or would you be prepared to buy 2nd hand. You can get a nice Startrte 275 on the likes of fleabay for your budget. This a 12" blade machine with about 95mm cut, cast iron table etc. They are a good quality "semi-professional" machine. I use a 35+ year old machine at work[school] and also run a similar age machine in the workshop at home. Both still cut true and have many years of life left in them.

Colin

Thanks guys, the startrite look a good table saw,i don't mend buying second hand tool, i just want a saw thats going to last not blow up like my last one did, i just started making furniture out of oak and my old saw did not like it, don't want to bye a cheep one thats going to go bang. :lol:

Back