• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Pallet

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Here your sale I have my trusty Faircut table saw. Complete with motor, table and switch.
Also a few spare blades....

I bought about 3/4 years ago, the previous owner had refurbished it, built the frame and rewired the electrics putting a swtich on.
It has worked absolutely fine for me no issues
240v 13amp plug motor
I've probably only used it a handfull of times and I've not got a lot of space so time for it to move on.

Please note.....
It has zero safety features!
This is an old machine.

I've taken some quick pictures just to get it on here, but if you'd like more please DM me.

This sale includes the saw, motor, frame, blades.

? £70

I'm open to questions, advice and offers.

Collection from
Stansted - Essex
5 mins from airport
20220126_152140.jpg
20220126_152157.jpg
20220126_152146.jpg
20220126_152151.jpg

It has a fence so that's a start, would make a nice build into a unit with multi purpose top for a router or your choice of accessories, a few quid on some decent ply and you could add as many slots for mitre guide / sleds etc as you want ,the needed safety features could be made with a little thought and not to much outlay . If i were younger and closer i would be tempted :) you could have a great little saw in a custom design that takes up only as much space as you want to give it , make it moveable and you have a winner.

I've been messed around twice having it on the bay.

So I'll donate this to a local mens shed or someone who thinks they could use it

Please get in touch

Collection from Stansted Essex CM24

Latest posts

Back