Table saw mitre slot / T slot dimensions - 15x19 or 19x9.5?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mowgli

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a common question, but I've not been able to find any definitive answers so hoping someone can help. I'm looking to buy a table saw which I'll incorporate into my workbench. Something like the Draper CTS200, Scheppach TS82, or Charnwood W619. I.e. something fairly small, cast iron top, no legs. I'll remove the sliding carriage etc and mount a larger fence onto the edge of the workbench. The bench will probably have US standard 19mm x 9.5mm T tracks - UJK seem to do a good range of fittings and tracks, so I'm hoping to use those. The problem I have is the saws listed above all seem to have 15mmx7mm slots in the table, with 19m/20mm wide T slot. I've not managed to find any extruded slot tracks or accessories to match these dimensions.

Has anyone else worked around this? One drastic option is to have the table machined to the larger slot sizes, making it compatible with all the UJK stuff. I'd rather not have one size of slots in the table saw and a different size in the workbench. If I could find 15/7/19mm extrusions for the bench, that would be better!

Thanks!

Back