Table Saw book

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyn2

Established Member
Reaction score
:D Sorry this is not a tool as such and not really a review but a book I have just received it called Jim Tolpin's Table Saw Magic 2nd edition (if anyone has done this one already sorry :oops: )I saw it on e-bay first the use the title to look on Amazon.co.uk i found it at a good price of £7.97 :shock: .
but was disubited by unbeatablebooksonline, I ordered it on the friday and it arrive on the saturday morning . \:D/

As for the book itself it is packed with so much information good clear drawings and photograths and lots of safety tips that are clearly marked. It covers table top saws through to the large stationary saws. it has a comperheisve coverage of jigs and projects setup and maintains. this book would be useful for a beginner (ME) :mrgreen: :D or some one with experience i must admit I love books about woodworking and this one will be an vauled adition.

ps if anyone knows where to get a delta Disappearing Splitter please let me know

many thanks

martyn

Martyn
I have this book too-there certainly is a huge amount of useful info in there! Lots of good safety stuff, too. :wink:
CHeers
Philly :D

Back