Table Saw Advice - Scheppach TS2010 - Anyone Know this saw ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greendolphin

Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for a table saw for my new small shop in Hacney Wick in East London.
I like the idea of the Festool Precisio, though they are very expensive.
I wish the JET ProShop was available in the UK.
I like the idea of a big solid table saw, but the space is small enough that the saw will likely need
to be moved around as things are assembled.
225 kgs will make that a problem.........

Thanks

Be Well

- Jack

Hi,
I am not able to comment on that particular one, I am using the older model Ts 200, it was german made and the quality was and still is ok.
But, I got quickly confronted with the limit of the machine, power, height of cut and relatively limited surface of the table.
I remenber hesitating with the Mafell Erica, you might want to look at them, I do beleive to be better build: www.mafell.de/cms/wm?catId=16528

Buying a small table saw is not meaning doing smaller work, but it does limit the size and theekness of the wood and pannel you are cutting.
I spend a lot of time anticipating and changing my project because of that, it can be pretty frustrating. But I manage to have a lot of fun with
my TS200 and a Festo circular saw + rail.
I went for bigger machine, cuting wood is ok but now the problem is to push walls. I guess it's allways about good thinking and creativity.
Hope it helps, and sorry for my english, could'nt get the spell check to work.
take care,
vincent

Back