Table levelling feet fixings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roboboyo

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, the floor in my workshop is uneaten slightly in several places, was wondering if there was heavy duty height adjusting fixings that I could install at various tables to get them to sit level?

You can buy adjustable "elephants feet" from standard part suppliers up to at least M12< or make your own from beefy bolts with welded on feet in any size you like.

Good advice above. When I took over my workshop there was a gorilla bucket filled with the following in the corner

993638CF-6C5A-4DDC-AA8A-ABE023EC9A66.png

They probably are a bit tall for a workbench but as I also have an uneven floor I have them underneath the table saw and jointer infeed and outfeed tables and and in a few other spots too.

You can buy adjustable "elephants feet" from standard part suppliers up to at least M12< or make your own from beefy bolts with welded on feet in any size you like.
That's what I had at a rental- obviously couldn't attach to the walls, so had free standing workbench, but the floor was rather unlevel to say the least (about 6cm difference along a 3m bench!) and the workbench I bought (secondhand) had 3x3 legs, all level...
I just drilled and tapped into the bottom of the leg, fitted as large a washer as I could and a 'locknut' and put some rubber cap feet over the head of the bolt...
Wind the bolt down until the table is level, tighten the locknut and bingo- level and stable...
Since I built the shed, I am building the workbenchs level to begin with lol (currently still a stack of lumber on the floor.... still doing the wiring atm lol)

Back