T.V shows

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For anyone interested, the discovery home and leisure channel has an extra channel now on 135 satelite and it's showing some old favourites, cutting edge woodworker and the great british woodshop with David Free. There on at 9.00 and 9.30 in the mornings.

cheers,
jon.

I do have Sky+ Pete-didn't want to appear "gloating" :lol: :lol:
I do have a reputation, after all..........
Phillyfullofit :lol:

I came accross this yesterday morning, and scoured the listings to see if they were going to show any woodworking in time slots for the poor undervalued working people, but alas no - they ahve the 3 shows evry weekday morning, all weeken it's houses again i'm affraid!

You lot, sky + and videos? Ok so I have a video, but despite working in software developemtn for 10 years, I still can't program it properly!

Les

Les Mahon":3k65f918 said:
You lot, sky + and videos? Ok so I have a video, but despite working in software developemtn for 10 years, I still can't program it properly!

That's where Sky+ wins - find the program in the EPG (electonic program guide), press the record button, then press the green button for series link. I'm also a softie, and even I can manage it! :lol:

jonny boy":2hjap89s said:
Hi,

For anyone interested, the discovery home and leisure channel has an extra channel now on 135 satelite
If, like me, you've got an old Sky box (pre Sky+) and channel 135 doesn't appear in your listings, don't bother trying to go the "additional channels" route because that won't work. You can either wait for an update or unplug the box from the mains, then plug it back in after about half a minute. This causes a "reset" and a fresh listings download will follow, resulting in channel 135 showing in the menus - worked for me! :)

Ray.

i need a bigger hd in my sky+ box i never get chance to watch what i am recording now :( by the way does anyone like the new light blue sky menus

Tom

Latest posts

Back