T-Track recommendations

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobson156

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking at making a new fence for my table saw and intending to use T-Track for its rails. My initial research leads me to loads of dead ends without an obvious choice or standard to go with.

Can some one recommend whatever T-Track they're using in their own projects. Having it compatible with metric bolts would be preferable to those which seem to use UNC bolts, but also having lot of compatible parts and accessories is a plus too, as if this fence goes well I'll use the exact same T-track standard in my future projects.

Thanks

I bought a load from Banggood - works fine and it's "Woodpecker Tools red" :) - and bought T bolts and knobs at the same time. Rails are built into my main bench which works as fence/infeed/stop block locator for my mitre saw station - and home made router table has T track for fence positioning and featherboards/stop blocks.

Takes a couple of weeks to arrive but the price makes it worth waiting for

I bought a load from Banggood - works fine and it's "Woodpecker Tools red" :) - and bought T bolts and knobs at the same time. Rails are built into my main bench which works as fence/infeed/stop block locator for my mitre saw station - and home made router table has T track for fence positioning and featherboards/stop blocks.

Takes a couple of weeks to arrive but the price makes it worth waiting for
That's really helpful, @robgul - I'd previously searched BangGood for T-Track having been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the setup blocks I ordered from there, but been unsuccessful finding the T-Track in the colour and lengths I wanted.

I've bought from Banggood, Amazon and Woodworkers Workshop. It is a bit of a minefield as the styles and sizes vary enormously (many are imperial, developed for the US market). I got some great help from Woodworkers Workshop Tech Support.

Back