Surrey Timber

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JungleJim

Established Member
Reaction score
I found out about Surrey Timber a couple of months ago and have been meaning to get over there to see what they have got. I had some time today so did the 100 mile round trip and have to say I will be heading back.
Very relaxed atmosphere, Kevin and Bradley are more than happy to let you wander around and browse to your hearts content. They had so many species of wood. loads of natural edge stuff as well as a lot of par and rough sawn. I really like the fact that most boards and planks are priced up individually
They also had the biggest piece of walnut I have ever seen, In fact they had two pieces (photo below)
I took a load of photo's while I was there, but would definitely recommend a visit. Kevin said if you mentioned you are on UK Workshop forum, he could probably do a little discount so worth a shot.
I picked up a lovely piece of natural edge pippy oak but could have easily spent a lot more.

Back