Support furniture apprenticeships

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
Please help support furniture making qualifications by filling in this short survey, if we don't keep pushing the government won't develop the crafts and industry that keep us manufacturing. At present they will only support level two apprenticeships, this is the get a level three adopted.

https://consult.education.gov.uk/appren ... oinov2016/

Thanks for any support, Peter

I am happy to help out Peter, but by the looks of it the survey is aimed at employers in the sector, rather than interested individuals. Am I misreading it, can anyone fill in the survey?

Terry.

Wizard9999":1n1f94v6 said:
I am happy to help out Peter, but by the looks of it the survey is aimed at employers in the sector, rather than interested individuals. Am I misreading it, can anyone fill in the survey?

Terry.

I think it is aimed at industry but all support is good support, not sure how or if they would police the replies :)

Cheers Peter

Wizard9999":1z8wd4de said:

Terry.

My thoughts too. When it asked what organization i represented, i closed it.

Peter Sefton":35120h28 said:
Wizard9999":35120h28 said:

Terry.

I think it is aimed at industry but all support is good support, not sure how or if they would police the replies :)

Cheers Peter

Well, I have a limited company, nothing to do with furniture making but I'll stick that down as my organisation anyway and fill it in.

Terry.

Latest posts

Back