Super Fast Cable

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in 10yrs time we'll all be saying.. "10gbps? How did they ever cope!?"

Hi SP

I just wish that ntl would sort out their television offering.

In Nottingham, their whole on-demand experience is very poor. When watching television there's normally two or three times during a week when the picture freezes or just stops altogether.

I'm seriously thinking of dumping ntl and going to Freeview.

Cheers
Neil

I am currently trialling a fibre optic system for BT. At present it is only telephone and internet connection at 2mb, but as the system develops it is going up in speed and options. We have had it for four months now, and apart from forced faults to test the system, it seems really stable on the web. In fact, the router has not needed a reboot or anything like that since the system was installed. The beauty is no wires, both telephone and internet is wireless.

We have freeview on the £8-00p per month deal. But we are with BT for 'phone & B'Band. We are wanting to move to Telewest, but don't really know what they're like to deal with.

Yes, we are pleased with the Freeview. It is worth looking into for anyone interested. Digital T.V. on the cheap. You do get only limited service, but well worth what you pay. Any advice on T'West welcome, thanks in advance.
Sliver. :)

Latest posts

Back