Stuck!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lincs1963

Established Member
Reaction score
What am I gonna do today?
I was supposed to be on a rugby coaching course at scunthorpe from 0900 until 1700, Due to the weather it is postponed.
My workshop is 18 miles away and out in the sticks so in this weather it could take me 2 hours to get there, so thats out.
My missus has got umpteen jobs lined up for me so I am looking for good excuses to avoid them.
Any help gratefully received.
Regards, Neil. :shock:

lincs1963":3g37z520 said:
My missus has got umpteen jobs lined up for me so I am looking for good excuses to avoid them.

1) All tools and materials are in the workshop (Favorite)
2) Need to meet a client for a quote (In the pub but that information is on a strictly 'need to know' basis :lol:)
3) Dog needs extra long walk (If you don't have a dog then I feel sorry for you, they are mans best friend in these situations!!)
4) Must catch up on paperwork (Deadline for submitting tax forms is looming :roll:)
5) Failing the above you might be suffering some chronic illness (Which requires lying down in a dark room :wink: )

Or you could just do all those jobs on her list and earn some Brownie points :wink:

Bit the bullet and helped out at home!
All turned out ok, I'm now in 'good lads credit' with the other half. I have noted down all suggestions for future use!

Latest posts

Back