Sterling service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all

On the (popular) subject of service and delivery

I decided a little spend was in order to 'raise my spirits' so-to-speak.

I ordered from Screwfix for first time, quite late on Wednesay afternoon and again on Thursday morning. First time I have tried screwfix. I also ordered from Axminster yesterday at about 4.00pm

Axminster arrived today (Friday) at 9.15am and both Screwfix parcels by 11.00am :p

Nice service!

Of course, I can't play with 'em for a week or two :cry:

Well....

A certain lady on this forum mentioned in her posts that srewfix did those lovely 6mm insertion thingies at 100 for £3.53 and I've needed some for ages

So I ordered 100 and then got carried away and ended up with nearly £60 worth of 4mm, 5mm, 6mm,8mm bolts, nuts, wingnuts, washers, fixings, inserts etc.

Jig making heaven :p

I then ordered one of those Rexon flat wet grinders as I figured I won't be using the waterstones for a while :(

Axminster was more difficult... I put the Boggs spokeshave (veritas is taking ages to come over here) in my trolley 3 or 4 times and kept deleting it and finally just got a few Carroll drun sanders and a multi-bearing rebate cutter for the router + some straight cut bits.

Not too exciting I know :wink:

Just how many Jigs are you expecting to make Tony :shock:

or is the inactivity getting to you

Bean

Bean":3vxb9rmn said:
Just how many Jigs are you expecting to make Tony :shock:

or is the inactivity getting to you

Bean

Ohh, no more than 20 and YES!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Back