Startrite - Tilt Arbor Circular Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mock":3n8nbjoz said:
Or Single Phase Cap Start Cap Run Electric Motor - 2.2kw - B14 Flange Mounted - 2 Pole

Single Phase Cap Start Cap Run Electric Motor - 2.2kw - B14 Flange - 2 Pole
Single Phase.
Capacitor Start Capacitor Run
2.2kw.
90L Frame.
2 Pole.
3000 RPM Nominal.
B14 Flange Mounted

Single Phase capacitor start capacitor run electric motors, often referred as cap start cap run motors, are able to handle applications that are too demanding for any other type of single phase electric motor such as a permanent capacitor motor. High starting performance means that cap start cap run motors are suitable for agricultural, high pressure washers, vacuum pumps, conveyors, and refrigeration equipment which all demand higher starting torque. The advantages of capacitor start capacitor run motors are their high starting torque, their ability to run either clockwise or anti-clockwise with a change of connection and their cool running to comparable kw powers. All our single phase cap start cap run motors have a light weight aluminium frame and have an IP55 protection rating giving dust protection and protection from low pressure jets of water meaning the operating conditions can be preserved inside the unit in most working environments. These single phase capacitor start capacitor run electric motors also have an IE1 (Eff2) standard efficiency rating. B14 motors are flange mounted.

Technical Information

All dimensions in mm unless otherwise stated.

AD (Height): 243 Single phase capacitor start capacitor run 2.2kw two pole B14 electric motor
D (Shaft Diameter): 24
E (Shaft Length): 50
L (Length): 365
M (Pitch Circle Diameter): 115
N (Spigot Diameter): 95
P (Flange Diameter): 140
S (Hole Size): M8
IP Rating: IP55
Efficiency Rating: IE1

For more technical information click here to download our Electric motor catalogue.
Information is published in good faith however we cannot accept liability should there be any errors.

Please note: These prices are only valid through our online store.

Why are you including this one?? It is flange mounting.
The others are ,foot mounted known has B3 for some reason.

Thank you well spotted i just typed in t 90L frame, foot mount, 2pole, capacitor start, capacitor run, 3hp, 240v single phase. as suggested
mock

mock":3cf6wqqr said:
Can any one recommend any of these motors the make ect
eBay item number:221098823029

If I am supplying motors for a job, I will use TEC - usually for price sensitive customers or Marelli which seem to be a little better quality but usually dearer. Possibly nothing wrong with other makes but as I often have to take them apart, I prefer to stick with ones that come apart easily or at least I know how to do it.

Glad to see you are searching for yourself and hopefully learning on the way.

Engineers mate is a good seller to deal with IMHO

n0legs":1la6cwgk said:
I was having a little nose at that one,but it's been a long time since I did motor theory so I'm not the best to advise.
What I did note though was the speed, doesn't the original turn slower? I can't quite make it out from your pics but it looks like 23something something.

Nominal speed for induction motors run on UK 50Hz mains is given by 3000/N where N is an integer. (3600/N in USA)
N= 1/2 the number of poles too.

eg 3000, 1500, 1000,750 etc In practice the actual speeds are a few percent lower
eg 2850, 1425, 950,670 etc.
eg 2pole,4 pole,6 pole 8 pole etc the number of poles is always be even

hth

Myfordman":3odaewx6 said:
n0legs":3odaewx6 said:
I was having a little nose at that one,but it's been a long time since I did motor theory so I'm not the best to advise.
What I did note though was the speed, doesn't the original turn slower? I can't quite make it out from your pics but it looks like 23something something.

Nominal speed for induction motors run on UK 50Hz mains is given by 3000/N where N is an integer. (3600/N in USA)
N= 1/2 the number of poles too.

eg 3000, 1500, 1000,750 etc In practice the actual speeds are a few percent lower
eg 2850, 1425, 950,670 etc.
eg 2pole,4 pole,6 pole 8 pole etc the number of poles is always be even

hth

Cool, thanks Bob.
So if you apply, is it called slip factor or something like that, the quoted speed will be lower and match up with Mock's original motor speed?
Like I said it's been a long time since I did motors :shock: :lol:

WOULD THIS SUIT USE AT FIX SPEED ??? Marelli 90L Frame - 2.2kW (3HP) Single Phase Capacitor Run 2 Pole AC Motor for use at fixed Speed.

Use with a fixed frequency 1ph input at 230V x 50Hz for 2.2kW x 2820RPM.

Full Load Current -xxA.
Starting Current is xxA.

Mounting is B3 Foot Mounting.
Foot mount on 10mm holes at 140mm wide x 125mm centres 56mm back from shaft shoulder.
Shaft is 24mm dia x 50mm long with 8mm wide key.

Rated at 40C Ambient.
Ventilation space required at rear cooling air intake.

Full part number is - MYA90L2 B3

Did you not read my reply to nolegs??

Single phase motor speeds are fixed by the frequency of the supply and the number of poles. I even gave the formula to work it out.

You have no option but to have a fixed speed motor. You have already ruled out variable speed by rejecting the use of a perfectly good three phase motor.

Well you will be pleased to know Myfordman i have ordered a motor so a little peace and quiet for a while so thank'you .
AND THANK;S EVERYBODY ELSE THAT HELPED most appreciated MOCK =D> =D> =D>

I.m now after a switch for my table saw 275 single phase any suggestions the original switch was broke when i purchased the saw
mock

hope you can see this

Attachments

• DSCF7604.JPG
    DSCF7604.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 24
next question can i use the cable from the 3 phase motor ? And if so where do they go PHOTO OF THE 3 PHASE AND THE SINGLE PHASE

Attachments

• DSCF7601.JPG
    DSCF7601.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF7607.JPG
    DSCF7607.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF7608.JPG
    DSCF7608.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 24
Back