• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Startrite PT260 Planer Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy_7

Full time tool collector, part time woodworker
Reaction score
Startrite PT260 10" planer/thicknesser for sale. Owned in the family from new (now around 30 years old) so has seen hobby rather than professional use.

The machine runs off a 13A plug. Guarding and dust extraction present as shown in the photographs. All in good working order and can be seen running if required. Comes on a wheeled base; the third jockey wheel not included as that is needed for moving another machine on wheels which is not for sale.

Located near Halstead, Essex. Asking for £650.

Attachments

• SD260_1.jpeg
    SD260_1.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 154
  • SD260_2.jpeg
    SD260_2.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 156
  • SD260_3.jpeg
    SD260_3.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 147
  • SD260_4.jpeg
    SD260_4.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 143
  • SD260_5.jpeg
    SD260_5.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 139
  • SD260_6.jpeg
    SD260_6.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 131
Hi there, might be interested in this, I don't seem to be able to private message you though. Can you try and message me and I can then try and reply. Thanks

Hi there, might be interested in this, I don't seem to be able to private message you though. Can you try and message me and I can then try and reply. Thanks
You need to make a minimum of three posts in order to be able to send conversations (private messages).

You need to make a minimum of three posts in order to be able to send conversations (private messages).
Ah okay thanks Mike, I tend to read a lot but not post as still very much a novice and most questions I can find the answers to.

Back