• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Startrite Mercury 2 spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if there would be any interest in a Floorstanding Mercury 2 single phase drill? I had a 5 speed and bought a 10 speed for the head, mine was in nicer condition. The fella had painted up the outer panels and the table base in an odd green but I would have said it is 99% there. So 5 speed head, covers, pullys,collar, motor, table and stand. . I am near Lincoln and could deliver up to about 30 miles or meet up.

If anyone needed anything in particular let me know.

I'll try to take some snaps tomorrow, well in the morning.

It is simply taking up valueable space. I know as soon as it is gone I'll need something off it but that is life.

Last edited:
Startrite H.jpeg

Startrite G.jpeg

Startrite A.jpeg

Startrite E.jpeg

Startrite D.jpeg

Startrite C.jpeg

Interest in the column and base, will split if needed, anyone for anymore? You just don't see spares/bits ever come up.

I'll check that the table isn't included in with the column interest. The chrome isn't great on the handles but it is all there, as in complete.

Table is available.

Last edited:
Pedastal and base gone. These items can be heavy, postage will be high so prefer to meet up etc..
Motor pully gone.
Keeping the motor.

Last edited:
I bought the pillar and base, and they are in lovely condition. However I'm not sure they are going to do what I needed unfortunately, so possibly still available if anyone else is interested.

I am not sure if there would be any interest in a Floorstanding Mercury 2 single phase drill? I had a 5 speed and bought a 10 speed for the head, mine was in nicer condition. The fella had painted up the outer panels and the table base in an odd green but I would have said it is 99% there. So 5 speed head, covers, pullys,collar, motor, table and stand. . I am near Lincoln and could deliver up to about 30 miles or meet up.

If anyone needed anything in particular let me know.

I'll try to take some snaps tomorrow, well in the morning.

It is simply taking up valueable space. I know as soon as it is gone I'll need something off it but that is life.
Do you still have the cast casing that the oval badge attaches to?

I must admit I was going to keep the motor, I could be persuaded. I am just south of Lincoln, Bardney. It is single phase.

I plugged it in last week and it all sounds very sweet. It has a minimal cable fitted.

Back