Startrite Inca Mini Owners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy69

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm in need of advice from Startrite Inca Mini owners please. I'm going to pick one up tomorrow and was wondering if.. A, they can easily be dismantled and B, the component parts will fit in a vw golf with the seats down. They do look like individual parts are just bolted on. Any 'gotcha's' I need to watch out for?
Thanks.

Well, I didn't take the golf in the end but quickly sorted out my campervan to go and pick up this beaut.
20210514_170426.jpg

20210514_170355_HDR.jpg

It wasn't so much the size but the weight of the thing. It took 2 men and an Australian woman. She was the strongest of the 3!
The unit has saw/planer/mortiser and a new 1hp motor. Needs a fair bit of work so I'll post a resto thread when I start..

Looks like you have a nice T25!
Those Inca machines were beautifully made, so you should end up with a nice universal.
Well spotted on the T25. It's a work in progress and has been for about 8 years now! It's a Syncro too so can go anywhere. Unfortunately it hasn't been anywhere for a while now and picking up the Inca was its first outing for a while. Apart from battery issues, it didn't skip a beat.

Back