• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Startrite 400s

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

LJM

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about the Startrite 400s saw? I can’t find any information on it.

Distinterior

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a 3 phase one for sale on the Bay at the moment. It's a table saw...It needs quite a bit of work though by the look of it and has a few missing parts...

Last edited:

LJM

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a 3 phase one for sale on the Bay at the moment. It's a table saw...It needs quite a bit of work though by the look of it and has a few missing parts...
Yes, that’s what prompted the question!

Distinterior

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, that’s what prompted the question!
I thought it might have been. (y)

They dont seem to come up as often as the TS 145, 165, 175, & 275 models. I've got a feeling the 400 series were bigger than their TS counterparts...??

Last edited:

LJM

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it looks a big machine, and presumably some significant differences besides, looking at the remains of it

JimmyStartrite

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a link I cant find it?

Do not buy any Startrite off ebay if its going cheap, its either too old and not supported anymore or it needs £500 to a grand throwing at it.

LJM

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a link I cant find it?

Do not buy any Startrite off ebay if its going cheap, its either too old and not supported anymore or it needs £500 to a grand throwing at it.
I wasn’t going to buy it; there was no fence, crown guard or riving knife. Those were just the obvious bits! If for instance it was a sliding saw, there was a lot more missing...

it went for about £100. I was just curious, having never seen any mention of the saw before. I don’t need another Startrite table saw.