Startrite 352S acquired but how do I...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would second a van, maybe a luton with tail lift because it makes life easy, it is what I used to shift my TIG welder and results in a pleasant hassle free day.

definitely a tail lift van on a pallet and a pallet truck makes for an easy life. tbh though my 300s is really lightweight. I don't reckon the 352 is much heavier bar the table. it's usually getting heavy stuff on and off the back of a van that's difficult tbh.

definitely a tail lift van on a pallet and a pallet truck makes for an easy life. tbh though my 300s is really lightweight. I don't reckon the 352 is much heavier bar the table. it's usually getting heavy stuff on and off the back of a van that's difficult tbh.
The left hand side of the 352 is straight and smooth so if you can tilt top end over the bumper you can lift and slide it into a van.

The left hand side of the 352 is straight and smooth so if you can tilt top end over the bumper you can lift and slide it into a van.
That’s exactly how I plan to do it..cleared out the wife’s dog cage in her van and with the near side front seat flopped forward there’s plenty of room to slide it in.

However you transport it I would suggest if you can put carpet underneath if laying it flat and some plastic sheet or some dowel so it will slide in. I’ve transported oxygen bottles in my work van by slipping spanner’s underneath so it slides in easy. You could put plastic underneath for same reason to protect machine and back.

Latest posts

Back