Startrite 352 fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormer1940

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Startrite 352 bandsaw and it didn't come with a fence. Are there any universal fences that will fit it. I have seen the pro grip ones on Axminster but I was wondering if there are any more out there that anyone can recommend.

The Pro Grip ones have been a hassle on the Startrite 14-S-1 I was using at school. It takes a while and a square each time you set the fence. I would definitely recommend something with a rail that doesn't need massive readjusting between each cut.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the advice. Does the Kreg need you to do any modifications to the table to mount it?

The Kreg only needs you to drill a max of two holes in the side of the table. If you mark with a centre punch first and use a sharp drill then cast iron is easy and simple to drill through.

Axminster also sell a small fence for bandsaw or Table saw at about £40. Some people hear have used one and can tell you about it.

Al

Hi
I have a 352 and bought the fence from Axminster having had the same problem as you. I got the larger fence, think it was £50 odd. It works a treat and although I haven't had to yet I think it is adjustable for drift.
HTH
Neil
PS - you can get a ReSaw fence too that slides onto the fence I bought. Will get it soon, but haven't really needed it yet.
I got a couple of blades from Tuffsaws that have been SOOO good. It cuts to capacity in Elm with the fence I have.

Back