Startrite 275 Table Saw Conversion: 3 phase - Single Phase

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular thread,
Give the flanges that grip the blade a lapping with a light touch for about a total of about 10 seconds, rotating often with 400 wet and dry on a surface plate to knock any corrosion.
These are only meant to be contacting the blade on the outer edges of them.

Does anyone else have a lot of damage to the adjustment slot in the fence claw ?

Ttrees":1itlott0 said:
Regular thread,
Give the flanges that grip the blade a lapping with a light touch for about a total of about 10 seconds, rotating often with 400 wet and dry on a surface plate to knock any corrosion.
These are only meant to be contacting the blade on the outer edges of them.

Does anyone else have a lot of damage to the adjustment slot in the fence claw ?

Are you sure?? Most tablesaws have LH thread on the blade arbour.

Ozark":263adupa said:
Hi Kinsella,

It was your thread and video that brought me to this site in the first place. So thanks for that. I've read your account about 20 or 30 times now so I almost know it off by heart. :)

Tom, thanks for all your help. You've been great. I've operated a table saw before so I do know about the mountains of material it generates.

I'm about to hit the start button. Wish me luck.

Ozark
That's really good to hear, i'm glad people are finding it useful. Thanks for saying and i'm glad you have it working.

Back