• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Startrite 10" table saw with biesmeyer fence - £750 ono

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieB

Established Member
Reaction score
Startrite 10" tilting arbour table saw and Biesmeyer fence for sale. Runs off a 13A plug quite happily with a 1.1Kw motor, button stop/start as well as knee stop button. Fence is the 40" model and is rock solid. Side extension is a piece of laminate worktop not cast iron, outfeed table is plywood, main table surface is cast iron. Has a riving knife but I cannot for the life of me find the crown guard, I am not sure I ever had one. I don't have a mitre gauge but use a sled which I will happily add in. I have shown 4 blades, 3 of which came with the machine when I purchased it. I have not used these (hence the rust) and one still has the protective wax/plastic round the edge. The Axcalibur blade shown I did purchase and will include but it would probably benefit from a sharpen. In terms of size, I picked it up in a van with a tail lift so shifted it 'as is' but I believe it would break down to go into an estate car. I am happy to break it down or for that to be done when collecting if you would like to see it running first. Looking for £750 or near (sensible) offer. Collection from Chatteris, Cambridgeshire - PE16

P1030001.JPG
P1030001.JPG
P1030002.JPG
P1030003.JPG
P1030004.JPG
P1030005.JPG
P1030006.JPG
P1030007.JPG
P1030008.JPG
P1030009.JPG

Back