Starter Kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Did-I-do-right-029.jpg

The big moment came as the van arrived, a little late mid afternoon, but considering I didn't sort the order out until late afternnon yesterday I can't complain.

Oh what a joy to open the boxes, yes this is a big gloat, all I need to do now is learn how to use them.

Happy buying

Waka

Now that is what I call a GLOAT

Looks like you'll be spending a lot of time mastering those beauties. :lol: Hope you enjoy using them as much as I love using mine.

Cheers

Tony

Hi Waka

I should send them back as they've left the tails off. :roll:

Seriously though, don't you just know that they will do the job for you.

Enjoy.

Cheers
Neil

G & T free was it....
I haven't looked closely enough to see what you got but they look very nice, in a shiny sort of way...

Rgds

Noel, who finds it very hard to get excited about nice tools he does not own.

PS Enjoy and produce.

My grandfather was a cabinet maker & his tools were either given away, thrown away or kept by his son in law when he died 35 years ago.
My father searched every tool company he could for some of the tools he knew his father had had in his box.
All I found in his shed were boxes of brass screws.
All the tools had gone. :(
My father always wanted the hammer he used for veneering.
It was like a cross pein hammer with the pein shaped like an axe head. up & down.
That one was irreplacable.

<crystal ball>I see much fun and many shavings in your future</cb> That'll be a fiver for that glimpse into the future... :wink: Very nice, Waka. Enjoy them. :D

Cheers, Alf

Back