• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

starrett square

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
250mm came today and very pleased with it. So I've opted for a 350 and a 250 and would really like a 150 to give me a useful set and satisfy my OCD, but can't find one :dunno:

250mm came today and very pleased with it. So I've opted for a 350 and a 250 and would really like a 150 to give me a useful set and satisfy my OCD, but can't find one :dunno:

There was a 150mm combination square on offer a while back that was about 28 quid or so (no prizes for guessing whether I got one). Have never seen one in the same range as the above though.

Mine is quite out. Will be returning. What do you expect for £7 I suppose!

40C8C5B1-C46E-45C9-A27F-12AAD827BA25.jpeg

Mine was about 2mm out over 300mm!!!!
I just clicked on the returns/refund thingy on amazon. They've given me a full refund and they dont want me to return the item.......anyone want to buy a nice starrett square??

I got curious for the two I bought and put an engineers square on them and.... happy days spot on :)

Back