Stanley Spares.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt1245

Established Member
Reaction score
Does any need spares for stanley planes (also many will fit record and probably other makes too)? I have a list of part numbers, list prices and descriptions of the parts that are available.

If there is enough interest, i'll type it all out here for you (a lot of typing tho for a one finger at a time tho :lol: ), or you can pm me and ask for a part number.

Might help when you try to get them from your local tool shop.

Matt.

That's a mighty generous offer, Matt, which I am sure will be much appreciated by many Stanley/Record owners. =D> =D>

To save you, and your one finger, loads of time I would suggest that, as you have made the kind offer, you could now leave it for any interested parties to contact you direct by PM. Don't want you up all night typing now, do we? :roll: :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

Might be able to save you a bit of typing there, Matt. Picking Spares Kit 1-19 from the menu on this site gives some interesting spare parts. Same ones and codes? Or do you <pause to salivate> have more? =P~ :D

Cheers, Alf

Yup, thats the list i have Alf. You saved my fingers some hard work there. Suppose i better lap my no6 tonight now then, before swmbo cames back of holiday and finds bits of plane all over the kitchen.

Matt.

Matt1245":3a7x1wcc said:
Suppose i better lap my no6 tonight now then, before swmbo cames back of holiday and finds bits of plane all over the kitchen.
If we don't hear from you we'll know you didn't make it... :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

I'd recommend against it

Bit late now.

Finally got it done, spent nearly 1 1/2hours just on the 80g. I decided to treat my weary body and aching arms to a shower, then the shower head fell on my right shoulder. ~*%^ing %^&$% **^^^^^**(*&^%&&*& :x

Matt (sulking with a dodgy limb).

Back