• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Swap Stanley Router plane reduced

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolsntat

Yep, I collect tools and tat
Reaction score
All original parts included and fully functional. Not sure if you have a preference between Stanley or Record so I'm offering up one of each. I've got a few pictures but if you need more let me know.
Cheers Andy
IMG_20210327_164312.jpg
IMG_20210327_164216.jpg
IMG_20210327_164415.jpg
IMG_20210327_163712.jpg
IMG_20210327_163543.jpg
IMG_20210327_163814.jpg

Last edited:
The title includes "swap". What kind of things are you looking for?

The title includes "swap". What kind of things are you looking for?
Well I have a big interest in old tools and the trades/crafts that used them, so in that respect, anything from any trade/craft.
Not by any chance got a set of log boring augers for making pump pipes have you?.....
Likewise any old catalogues/advertising for anything trade/craft/service etc., related.
Anything to do with steam engines, full size or scale.
VW vans/campers and awnings particularly Fiamma at this point.

A bigger house....;)
Cheers Andy

Last edited:
Sorry, it doesn't augur well for the augers. As for a bigger house, my workshop is a 7 foot by 3 shed, with a space in front of it I have nicknamed "The Plaza". The rest of the house is in proportion, so I can't see you wanting a swap there! Besides, SWMBO has just planted some peonies in the garden, so no way...

However, I do have a Mamod steam engine in the original box somewhere in the attic, if you are interested?

Latest posts

Back